Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charles Williams Charles Williams is offline

Default refedit controls and Excel 2003 sp3

There does seem to be a major control problem randomly occurring associated
with Excel 2003 SP3.

I have had this problem with both Treeview and Refedit.

Sometimes (but maybe not always) you can solve the problem by searching for
all .EXD files and deleting them.

Sometimes resetting up your profile solves it.

We need to get MSoft to take a look at this

Charles
Outlines for my Sessions at the Australia Excel Users Group
http://www.decisionmodels.com/OZEUC.htm

"Bob Flanagan" wrote in message
. ..
Is anyone having trouble adding refedit controls to userforms after
upgrading 2003 to sp3? I have two pcs, as identical as I can keep them,
and one can not add refedit controls. I get a forms error when I just
click on the control and can not even add one to a form. Repairing office
did no good.

I've seen Bill Freund's posts, and know he is having refedit troubles and
he has not been able to resolve.

I'm wondering if the problem is more wide spread than we think.

Bob Flanagan