Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike C[_5_] Mike C[_5_] is offline

Default Code that will rerun or refresh a pivot table (after new data isp

On Feb 13, 12:16*pm, ryguy7272
wrote:
This should handle all your needs:
Sub AllWorkbookPivots()
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim ws As Worksheet
* * For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
* * * * For Each pt In ws.PivotTables
* * * * * * * * * * pt.RefreshTable
* * * * Next pt
* * Next ws
End Sub

This, and other good things hehttp://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/pivot-table-refresh.htm

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Mike C" wrote:
Hello,

I have created the following named range:

=OFFSET('FL1'!$A$12,0,0,COUNTA('FL1'!$A:$A),COUNTA ('FL1'!$12:$12))

But I cannot figure out how to update a pivot table's results
automatically (after pasting a new set of data into the pivot table's
original source field.

In essence, I have a report that I need to pivot every morning
(sometimes 5-6 times per day). I am hoping to simply paste the new
data into the original tab where my prior day's report data existed,
and then click on a button that will update the pivot table results
for the new data.

Does anyone have a some code that would allow this?

I have not figured out how to do it........

THanks for any suggestions!- Hide quoted text -

....And you were right, the code you provided was just what I needed!
Thanks again.