Paul Sheppard

Krisjhn Wrote:
I am trying to figure out a formula for a spreadsheet I am creating. I
am stumped. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

So here is what I am trying to do.

1] Trying count some information on Worksheet B and Put in on Worksheet
2] Info on Worksheet A I am trying to get is if sometheing happens on a
certain date then it is counted on Worksheet B and put on worksheet A
3] On Worksheet B I have two Columns one is titled First Contact Date
and the second is First Contact Type
4] In First Contact Date end user has to enter a specific date
5] In First Contact Type end User has to enter 1 of three terms: Phone,
Person/Tour, Person/Enrolled
6] What info I need on Worksheet A is a count of terms seperated by
type and date.
8] If I were to give someone isntructions I would say Add up all the
Phone Types during the week of Aug 15-19th and put then in row 1. Do
the same for the two other contact types. Continue to do this for the
next 8 weeks.

So that is what I need a way to say if the date is between these dates
in column 1 and they type is this specific type in column b then put it
into this spot on worksheet a.

Anyhelp you can give would be appreciated

Thanks

KJO

Hi KJO

Not sure if this helps, but a pivot table would give you exactly what
you want,

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783