Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jialiang Ge [MSFT] Jialiang Ge [MSFT] is offline

Default Text Box

Hello Ed,

To reset the Text Boxes' text (address), we can use the macro:

Sub SetTBtext(sAddress As String)
For Each tb In ws.TextBoxes
tb.Text = sAddress
Next
Next
End Sub

Then run the macro from a VB.NET program:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306682

or we can write a VB.NET automation client to run the code directly:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301982

Regards,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.