Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Gross Jeff Gross is offline

Default Plot Area Changes Automatically When Updated

Hi.

I posted this on the chart group but received no response so I thought I
would try here before reposting there.

All files are Excel 2003.

I have a spreadsheet that has several hundred embedded charts. The data
is updated monthly and the charts automatically update themselves. The
problem is that when the data is updated on the charts, the plot area reverts
to some default size which does not take advantage of alot of the chart size.
I don't want to go to each chart every month and manually increase the plot
area. Any ideas?

Thanks.