Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
#DIV/0 #DIV/0 is offline

Default Forcing cell value update/refresh

Hi
I tried both your suggestions but I'm still not getting results.
I'm putting formulae into various cells on the sheet. Part of the formulae
is made up of text strings I've picked up during the macro such as

ActiveCell.Formula = "=SUM('LISTING'!B1:B" & TheRow & ")"

What I see in the cell is #NAME? until I double-click it and press enter.
Then the cell realises it contains a formula and does the calculation.
Any ideas ?

--
David M
WinXP - Office2003 (Italian)

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Say we want to refresh Z100:

Range("Z100").Calculate
or
Range("Z100").Replace What:="=", Replacement:="="
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200768

"#DIV/0" wrote:

I'm pretty sure I read the solution to this but after searching for ages
can't find it so sorry if this is a repeat...

I'm placing values into a worksheet from a userform and the only way I can
get them to take the format of the destination cell is by double-clicking
then pressing enter.
Isn't there any way of forcing this ?

--
David M