Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darkenmoor Darkenmoor is offline

Default How do I get Excel to stop publishing?

All I know is when I saved the file as a web page, republishing was an option
given as a check box. Seems like there would be a place to turn it off. What
if I decided not to publish? Is microsoft really expecting me just to throw
the file away and start again? Somethings not right here.
Thanks! Any other ideas?
David

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

I would suspect that there is a "before save" macro somewhere in your
workbook that is sending a print command when you do a save. Check your
ThisWorkbook code module for the most obvious place. If not there, then I
don't know.

"Darkenmoor" wrote:

I want my Excel file to go back to normal. I can't stop it from publishing
every time I save my file.