TJAC

Default Links

I have a spreadsheet that contains many links to another workbook. Most of
the links work fine, however the cells with hyperlinks and comments do not
update on my linked Excel sheet. Is there a way to do this or can it not be
done, only data?

These were the instructions I was told to follow for links.
Open the spreadsheet (source) you would like to take the information from
Open a new spreadsheet or the spreadsheet this information needs to appear
Copy the cells from the original spreadsheet (Source)
Right click on the cells you would like to paste to and select Paste Special
Then select Link.
This will then add a link with the information from the other workbook.
Each time you open the second workbook it will ask you if you want to
refresh the links.

Thanks for the help!