Dave Peterson

Since the right click works in other applications, then it's probably not the
mouse.

If you add a new worksheet, does it work ok there?
If you add a new workbook, does it work ok there?

A developer could have disabled the rightclick for that worksheet, that
workbook, or even excel itself.

If you start excel in safe mode:
close excel
windows start button|Run
excel /safe

and test your right click.

If it works ok there, you could close excel and try this:

restart excel normally
hit alt-f11 (to get to the vbe)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)

type this and hit enter:
application.commandbars("Cell").enabled = true

Then back to excel and test it.

If it still doesn't work, back to the VBE immediate window and type this and hit
enter:
application.commandbars("Cell").reset

rapidito78840 wrote:

Please anybody can tellme why when I point on any cell of any excel
file, and try to do one click with my right button on my mouse, dont
showme the options ?
because my right button dont do nothing, and if I want to format any
specific cell, I need to go to "Format" and then the options on the
menu bar...

In the past this option its working very well, but today its gone !!

can any body tellme what its happening ? ( my mouse its working good in
other programs or on windows )

thanks

--
rapidito78840