Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Converting Excel to TIFF

A quick search listed several utilities that purport to do just that, I only
saw commercial ones but I only looked a the first page of the search.

If I wanted to convert my sheets.to TIFF's I'd "print" them to my Fax mailer
which has an option to save pages as TIFF's. Just a thought.

Regards,
Peter T

"JLW1" wrote in message
We are attempting to print all tabs of an Excel workbook to single page

TIFF
files.

Does anyone know of any utilities that work well to convert all tabs of an
Excel workbook to single page TIFF files?