Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gregor[_3_] Gregor[_3_] is offline

Default Copy logo from sheet1 to new sheet3-10

Hi,

I distribute a workbook that has two sheets in it and I use VBA macros
to pull data in and format it on 7 new sheets.

I need to copy the logo from sheet 1 to the new sheets.

I've selected the picture on sheet 1 and named it as Logo (just like
you would name a range), but when I call Range("Logo").copy, I get a
range error.

If I use Range("A1:).copy I get an empty string.

I've use Activesheet.paste to paste the image.

I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what. Any ideas?