Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default hide worksheet tabs

Sure.

You can protect the workbook ("tools|protection|protect workbook" manually).
This will stop the user from moving, deleting, inserting, hiding, unhiding
sheets.

Then your code could unprotect the workbook, unhide the worksheet, and then
reprotect the worksheet.

Roxy wrote:

Oh okay thanks. I am trying to use a contol button to allow users to unhide
the specific sheet. Do you think that is possible rather then just changing
the sheet option? Thanks!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

In xl2003:
Tools|Options|view tab|uncheck sheet tabs

Be aware that the user can use ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn to move between sheets.

Roxy wrote:

Am I able to hide the tabs to a worksheet?

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

--