Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] beginner1.mat@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macro to select files and then run different macro on selected file

I am familiar with using the record macro function in excel, but I
would like to have excel prompt me as to what file I would like to
select to run a different macro (a macro that strips data and makes
graphs). Ideally, I would like excel to prompt me to select a folder
(which has all raw excel files) and then run the macro (to make
graphs) on all the .xls files in the folder. Is this possible?