Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Macro links to other workbooks

This kind of thing works for me:

..OnAction = "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!" & "somemacronamehere"

Jim G wrote:

Correction: they aren't linked to the original workbook. It's the name of
thisworkbook. When I write a macro that creates the buttons, I can't put
thisworkbook.name in the "OnAction" command.
--
Jim

"Jim G" wrote:

I've exported several macros to be imported into other workbooks when they
are first used.

When a macro is imported it retains the link to the original workbook. How
do I remove the links?

It's likely I'm missing somehting obvious but I'm lost for looking.

--
Jim

--

Dave Peterson