Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How to clear Immediate Window programmatically within a procedure?

It is straight-forward. You don't have to work out how to do it, or how it
works. All you have to do is add the code and then call the procedure. Being
large doesn't stop it from being straight-forward, it just makes it large.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"joeu2004" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 3:44 am, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
Here is something I got some time ago
[....nearly 100 lines of code elided....]

Thanks. I was hoping for something more straight-forward. Not your
fault, of course. Thanks again.