Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
duckie duckie is offline

Default tabs

I am still having problems with tab naming
I have a sheet named directory and in column c from c4 to c23 I have
names of players which I want to be named on tabs on 20 work sheets
I was given the following to use but I can not get it to work

Could someone please help me as the football season is ready to start

Const sNAMECELL As String = "A1"
Const sERROR As String = "Invalid worksheet name in cell "
Dim sSheetName As String
With Target
If Not Intersect(.Cells, Range(sNAMECELL)) Is Nothing
Then
sSheetName = Sheets("Sheet1").Range(sNAMECELL).Value
If Not sSheetName = "" Then
On Error Resume Next
Me.Name = sSheetName
On Error GoTo 0