Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default Essbase Add-in

Good point, Jim.

This may help...In the file I referenced above, I annotated many of the
functions in the modEB_Declarations module with parameter options (mainly so
I wouldn't need to keep toggling between my code and the help files.) One of
the better documented functions is the EssVSetGlobalOption function.

--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
Manually you can go into Essbase - Options - Global and change the
options
on the messages. If you want a more automated method then you need to look
into the API's for Essbase. In XL you can look at Essbase Help and search
for
EssVGetGlobalOptions / EssVSetGlobalOption...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"KobusD" wrote:

I have written some VBA code to retrieve information using the Essbase
add-in. I am able to manage the Excel errors and warnings so that the
code can continue without intervention from the user, but I am not
able to do the same with the Essbase errors & warnings.

Has anyone had any experience with this so that I can be pointed in
the correct direction?