Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default need Macro

Sadly I know every little about user interfaces, only Inputboxes and
Msgboxes.

I suggest you get started yourself. After all, you can always come here if
you get stuck.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200766

"ranchbroker" wrote:

I can not thank you enough.... do you do work on the side.... I need someone
to create a user friendly interface where by we can sort, print the sort, do
some math (very simple) etc...

Joe

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Select the cells you want to convert and run:

Sub expression_to_number()
For Each r In Selection
r.Value = Evaluate(r.Value)
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200766

"ranchbroker" wrote:

I need to convert the following formulas in a single column from a label to
the sum of the numbers in the cell.
The column is 10,000 lines long...

99.00+1
99.38+110