Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Akansha Khandelwal Akansha Khandelwal is offline

Default Issues with Combo Box change event

Hi,

I have a worksheet in which depending upon user selection one of the
available templates(other worksheets in the workbook)is copied to a new
sheet named as Input.

I have a combo box on the templates. And I have an event associated with
the comboBox (AxialDyn_CMB).

Private Sub AxialDyn_CMB_Change()

Call AxialDynSelection

End Sub

Now when I copy the template this code also get copied to the Input
sheet. When I change the selection in combo box on input worksheet excel
runs both the instances of above code i.e. it runs the"Private Sub
AxialDyn_CMB_Change()" for both the template and the Input worksheet.

I always thought that private subs are only associated for the sheet
they are written for. But this issue defies it.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Regards
Akansha