kiran

Dear Stefi,
Thanks for that can you help me how to run this program and use it

"Stefi" wrote:

Hi Kiran,

This UDF gives the requested results, but watch out: it isn't clear wether
you gave all possible cases. The rules are not known, the results are given
by experience!

Public Function BOoutput(acol As String, bcol As String, ccol As String) As
String
If acol = "NR/Enh" Then
If bcol = "In" Then
BOoutput = "NA"
ElseIf ccol = "Normal" Or ccol = "EC" Then
BOoutput = "YES"
ElseIf ccol = "PI" Then
BOoutput = "NA"
Else
BOoutput = ""
End If
ElseIf acol = "Bug" Then
BOoutput = "NA"
ElseIf acol = "Takeover In" Then
BOoutput = "YES"
Else
BOoutput = ""
End If
End Function

Place it in a normal module, enter =BOoutput(A2,B2,C2) in cell D2 and fill
it down!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛kiran€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Dear All,

I want my out put to be as follows can any one help me on this
it should check the condition A,B,C & out put in D as follows
A B C
Change Request Status Change Type BO Approval
NR/Enh In Normal NA
NR/Enh Out Normal YES
NR/Enh In PI NA
NR/Enh Out PI NA