Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] oibobadilla@gmail.com is offline

Default Cost Sheet

I'm trying to come up with a daily cost sheet. What I've done so far
is develop a tab on the spreadsheet that has all the information, that
I want to retrieve. Now, what I want to do is develop a "summary
page" that retrieves information by date. So, what I did was come up
with a drop down menu where you are allowed to select the date on
which you want to view the performance of the day.

My question is how do I make the information change on the "summary
page", once you select a different date?