Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Options for replacing toolbars in XL 2007

Hi Xp

Maybe you like this (easy)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

If you have more time read this page to create your own tab on the ribbon
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"XP" wrote in message ...
In the past I have used custom toolbars (lots of them) because then users
could use the tools on the custom toolbars in any workbook they are currently
in.

In XL 2007, as I understand it, one cannot create a new toolbar. What should
I look at to replace this functionality? Add a tab to the Ribbon? If so, will
changes to the Ribbon stay with the application or are they workbook
specific? Are there other options/suggestions?

Thanks much in advance for your assistance/guidance.