Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Martin[_2_] Robert Martin[_2_] is offline

Default Cell Auto Fill from Range of Cells

I'm kinda of new at Excel programming so please bear with me...

We are using Office 2007

The company I work for had a timesheet created by a outside
firm a few years ago and I have the responsibility of making it work
a little more towards our needs.

Is it possible to have a cell auto fill as you type from a
range of cells that are included in the List...

I.E.... I'm typing in cell C3 it is allowed to accept data from a list
of data from cells C139 to C375. Is it possible to have auto complete
pick from the cells C139 to C375 automatically as I type?

TIA

Robert