Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default cells not registering as blank

Hi tina, I get mixed results, but if I use:

Range("B2:H2").SpecialCells(xlBlanks).Select

Then I get the right results for the blank cells.

If I use Rows(2).Select, I get that row selected, but when I
use Rows("2:2").SpecialCells(xlBlanks).Select, it gives me
mixed results. Could be it don't like the Rows("2:2").

"tina" wrote:

Hi
I was using following code as part of macro which worked fine but now it
errors as no blank cells I tried highlighting row 2 and selecting edit goto
special blank cells states no cells . there are empty cells
Rows("2:2").Select
Selection.SpecialCells(xlBlanks).Select
I have not made changes to spreadsheet layout just imported new data
any Ideas
Thank you
Tina