Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dennis.mccarthy@us.atlascopco.com is offline

Default using named ranges in vba

I have a vba program that uses blank templates. The template creates
a sheet where a series of calculations are made - the result of the
calculations is pulled to a third final sheet. One set of numbers is
pulled by using the code below: Problem is the template also has
the same range names on it. When the program is run it pulls the
actual info and then pulls the blank (zero) amounts into the third
(final) sheet.

Any ideas on how I can get it to select the named range from the
actual worksheet and not the template?

Thanks in advance.

Report.Range("ins_install_costs").Value =
ProjectWorkbook.Names("install_costs").RefersToRan ge.Value

PS I am not an expert code writer - I inherited this.