Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Corey Corey is offline

Default Use Code for Demo

I did something similar to train staff members ont he How Too's.

I used a free Screen Capture/Recording program to Record what i was doing in Excel.
Then placed a link in excel to the Recorded Video clip to View the training Video in Excel by the
user.

Corey....
"Paige" wrote in message
Need to write a macro that when activated, runs through the steps of
formatting/inserting formulas/etc. on a spreadsheet, for the user to view as
a tutorial. Is there a special way to do this, or can I just write it the
normal way (Select range, formula = xxx, etc.) and then put in something that
tells Excel to take, for example, 2 seconds for each step? Tried 'wait', but
that doesn't work. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!