Roger Govier

Hi Kathrine

Rather than have all of the separate sheets for each category, you could
just enter data on Sheet 1 and use a Pivot Table to show the results for
each catgeory. If you nee some help on setting up Pivot Tables take a look
at

Regards

Roger Govier

"Kathrine J Wathne" wrote in message
What I need help with is the following:
I would like to have it so, that when I fill in information on one row in
the main document (sheet 1), that the whole row (in sheet 1) automatically
will be copy/pasted in the correct underlaying sheet per category (I have
different sheets for different categories).

In the main document (sheet 1) the information is divided into different
product types in each row - however there are about 10 different product
types / categories. When "product 1" is put into the main sheet it would
be nice if this automatically is shown under the sheet "summary for
product 1".

Doing so enables me to have a correct sub-total per category which can
eventually be linked to the "total-sheet".

Any suggestions on how to do this correctly? Hope you understand my
question :-)

Kathrine