Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Creating multiple emails from one Excel file.

Sure, check out

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

HTH,
JP

On Jan 28, 1:12*pm, Jordan wrote:
I have an Excel file with 198 rows and several columns. *One of the columns
is a list of the different "carriers". *Out of the 198 rows there is only
10-12 different carriers. *The rest of the columns are misc data.

I need to send this information out to each carrier but can only show each
carrier their own information. *In otherwords; I need to sort by the column
listing the carrieres and then divide the information up by each unique value
in that column.

Is there anyway to automate this? *Any help will be greatly apprciated.

Cindy.