Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cydney cydney is offline

Default Pivot Table Refresh Updating all to same data

Could this have something to do with phantom links? I can't see that there is
a problem, but there apparently is one. If it is phantom links, how can I
find them and remove/change them?
--
THX cs

"Cydney" wrote:

I have the same 3 pivot tables on 5 sheets. Each of them references data that
is on their own sheet (with a named range). The sheets were derived by
creating my data and pivot tables with a one-cell parameter and then copying
that to sheets, giving each a new name and changing the parameter. When I
update the pivot table on one, it updates to the same data on all sheets. How
can I make them look at the data on their own sheet? When I check the range
it's referencing, it shows me the named range on the appropriate sheet. But
it doesn't seem to actually be doing that.
--
THX cs