Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff W.[_2_] Jeff W.[_2_] is offline

Default Cursor Position After Sort Operation

I have a work log I am using in Excel, and have a custom feature that
will sort by status which it gets from the first column.

The cursor postion end up at A1 "top of the page"

Below, is what I have right now and I think the "Range("A1").Select"
should be changed but I dont how to make it position on the first cell
of the last item in the column that has contents

' sort by status
Sheets("Activity").Select
Range("A1:H65536").Select
Selection.sort Key1:=Range("A2"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess,
_
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

Can someone help me change it to do this, please?

Thanks,

Jeff W.