Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default Updating Properties of a Control on a Worksheet

shp.TextFrame.Characters.Text = "TestText"

Nigel

"SteveM" wrote in message
I have some Label controls placed on a Worksheet. I want to update
the captions using the outputs from an optimization model. However it
looks like the method is different that updating the same control on a
form. I realize that Worksheet controls are managed in the Shapes
collection. I created a test sub to cycle through the Sheet Label
Shapes and tell me their Captions. The Caption property obviously
does not work. Any help on how to update a Label Caption on a
worksheet? I.e. just not see it, but change it.

Thanks Much,

SteveM

Sub GetControls()
Dim shp As Shape