Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SunRace SunRace is offline

Default Make global Macro/Add-in for all active Workbooks/Sheets

I need help€¦. I am trying to create document classification macro for Excel.
Macro is ready and it gets activated on SaveAs. Now what I want to do is €“ I
want to save this macro as excel Add-In so that I can install this in all
users login. I am following instructions from following article. Add-in is
getting configured. But the problem which I am facing is when I do save as in
new workbook - the macro or add-in does not get activated. What I could
understand was that the macro is limited to the workbook in which it was
created. How do I make this macro/add-in global for all active and new
workbooks which I will create?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ableconversion