Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] youu917@gmail.com is offline

Default Drag picture

On Jan 28, 9:56*am, SteveM wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:41 pm, wrote:

can anyone tell me how to make the picture box in the excel form be
dragable by using VBA programming?

youu,

I'm not sure you can do that because re-positioning and/or resizing a
form require it to be in edit mode. *You could collect Left and Top
positions of the image object from the user to adjust it's position on
the form. *But that would be clumsy.

Whenever anyone asks about these more exotic kinds of VBA
functionality, my first question is, "What value are you trying to
provide to the user?" *Followed by, "Ts what you are trying to do
value-added from your and the user's perspective? *And then step back
and see if you could deliver essentially the same value from an
alternative solution strategy or else try to persuade the customer to
reduce his requirements. *(Time is money.)

Good Luck.

SteveM

P.S. to youu and anybody else who reads this thread, google "Occams
Razor". *Read a few things about that and take note...

thank you very much