Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveM SteveM is offline

Default Drag picture

On Jan 27, 8:41 pm, wrote:
can anyone tell me how to make the picture box in the excel form be
dragable by using VBA programming?

youu,

I'm not sure you can do that because re-positioning and/or resizing a
form require it to be in edit mode. You could collect Left and Top
positions of the image object from the user to adjust it's position on
the form. But that would be clumsy.

Whenever anyone asks about these more exotic kinds of VBA
functionality, my first question is, "What value are you trying to
provide to the user?" Followed by, "Ts what you are trying to do
value-added from your and the user's perspective? And then step back
and see if you could deliver essentially the same value from an
alternative solution strategy or else try to persuade the customer to
reduce his requirements. (Time is money.)

Good Luck.

SteveM

P.S. to youu and anybody else who reads this thread, google "Occams
Razor". Read a few things about that and take note...