Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default calculating working hours between 2 dates

Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:45:20 +0200 from Jani Ruohomaa
:
Does anyone know how to calculate working hours between 2 dates ?

Look in Help for NETWORKDAYS, and multiply by the number of working
hours per workday.

You will need Analysis Toolpak if it's not already installed.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/