Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] whitethomas12@gmail.com is offline

Default Progress Bar

On Jan 25, 3:27*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
I use the application.statusbar to give messages to the user.

But if you want a progress bar, you can start he

John Walkenbach's site:http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip34.htm

wrote:

I am 4 sub procedures and it takes awhile to process everything. *All
I need is a basic progress bar to show the user the status.

So far I have a created a basic user form with two lables (1 has a
width = to 0). *How can I have the status bar popup once the user
presses the start button and then update in different places in my
code rather than trying to create a loop for it.

Can someone post sample code for this

Thank you for all of your help

--

Dave Peterson

I have tried this site and many others just like it and none of them
fit my situation. I didn't expect this to be too difficult, but it
seems to be very difficult. I cannot find anything on the web that
will will help. I tried modifing all of the example codes but all
have failed and has caused my excel to lockup in many cases.

Has anyone done this before??

Thank you for all of your help