Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Progress Bar

I use the application.statusbar to give messages to the user.

But if you want a progress bar, you can start he

John Walkenbach's site:

wrote:

I am 4 sub procedures and it takes awhile to process everything. All
I need is a basic progress bar to show the user the status.

So far I have a created a basic user form with two lables (1 has a
width = to 0). How can I have the status bar popup once the user
presses the start button and then update in different places in my
code rather than trying to create a loop for it.

Can someone post sample code for this

Thank you for all of your help

--

Dave Peterson