Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Build a Worksheet that pulls info from other Worksheets

You pobably have a corrupted workbook. The way I fixed bad workbooks is copy
each sheet of the workbook to a new workbook.

1) OPen new workbook and old workbook
2) right click on tabs on botttom of old workbbok (normally sheet 1) and
click move or copy. Then copy to new workbook.

"HeatherLou1974" wrote:

We currently have a spreadsheet that pulls information out of the cells of
other worksheets. VBA was not used to build this spreadsheet and the creator
has long since left the company.
The spreadsheet broke and we can't figure out how to fix it, so I would like
to rebuild it using VBA.
I'm a little rusty and was wondering if someone could walk me through this
or point me to a HOW TO.
Thanks!