Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Herbert Withun Brian Herbert Withun is offline

Default Persistent Storage for Add-Ins ?

I have created a .XLA excel add-in and everything is going fine.

In the VBA Project I can see the Module and the Workbook that comprise
the XLA when I look at the Project heirarcy. I also see a worksheet
represented there in the hierarchy. I can't imagine why the XLA has
*any* sheets associated with it, and I can't seem to access that sheet
in any way.

Does anyone know why it's listed there as part of the XLA, and what
purpose it has?

Can I use this sheet to store values that will persist across
sessions? I'm thinking I might be able to store my add-in licensing
information there, but again, I can't seem to access anything on, in,
or from that Worksheet (Sheet1).

Kind Regards,

Brian Herbert Withun