Don Guillett

Sub makeproper()
With ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConst ants)
..Value = Application.Proper(.Value)
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Try selecting the 1st celltouching the shift keyend key+down arrow

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"shoiley" wrote in message
I receive large databases each month. I have been able to format the

data
using PROPER. Though when I follow the instuctions from "3 formatting
shortcuts" it calls for dragging the fill handle to the end of the new

column
to show all the converted cells. My databases are hundreds of names

long!
Is there a way to count the cells with text in them in advance - without
scrolling down to the bottom - and then put the range into the =PROPER

(range
of cells with data) command?
--
Thank you kindly