Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lrjanzen13 lrjanzen13 is offline

Default List objects and Buttons

Unfortunatly thre are no Top and Height properties for the list object. It
seems to be grid based.
--
Thanks
Lonnie

"Matthew Pfluger" wrote:

Set the button's Top property based on the List Object's Top and Height
properties. For example,

Button.Top = List.Top + List.Height + Gap

You may have to play around with the syntax to make it work for you, but
hopefully that will point you in the right direction.

Matthew Pfluger

"lrjanzen13" wrote:

I have a list object over a Button is there a way to keep the listo boject
from rolling over the button? I have tried the Object positioning settings
under format control with no luck. I need to have the button move down as the
list grows.
--
Thanks
Lonnie