Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vijay Kotian Vijay Kotian is offline

Default Combine several macros

I think problem is not explained correctly.

We save specific data related issues in one specific drive and for another
issues to another drive...... if i work on multiple issues then very often i
need to change drive
Presently my drive location is K:\JPP\FCH after change in issue the location
is changed to K:\VIJAY\GORE and next time again to k:\VIJAY\HITEN\ABC and so
on and so forth.

I have around 12 macros connected to one issue and every time due to change
in path i need to individuallly change all macros. I want some way out ...

Please help.

"Joel" wrote:

Use a mapped drive letter. You could map a drive Z to equal
\\networkdrive\JPP\FCH. Then if you change the location all you have to do
is remapped the drive.

"Vijay Kotian" wrote:

I have created several macros for one of my assignement, In which i have
specified a directory (e.g. K:\JPP\FCH). In all my macros i have used this
path for processing. If the path is changed, then I need to go to all macros
and individually change the path. Is there any alternative so that if i
change path at one place all macros get updated OR assign path address to a
variable and assign this variable to all macros once, so that in future only
at one place the path needs to be updated. How this can be done?