Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Can't get the macro to continue through a range

Trouble in what way? It errors, doesn't do what you want?

What is it supposed to be doing?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com" <u34134@uwe wrote in message
I am having trouble with getting this to pass through the range of
"DataWithOnes". Not sure how to do this, can anyone see why?

Thx in advance

Sub Data_With_Ones()

Set DataWithOnes = Range("E3:AU200")
For Each c In DataWithOnes

If c.Value 0 Then

Cells.Find(What:="1", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:
= _
False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Set topcell = ActiveCell

Cells.Find(What:="2", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:= _
xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:
= _
False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Set bottomcell = ActiveCell

If topcell = 1 Then Set topcell = topcell

Range(topcell, bottomcell).Select
Selection.FillDown
bottomcell.Select

Else: