Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Groups in Option buttons

Ah well, I know over in vb proper land the convention is down under, whereas
over here it is up top.

Where I come from we drive on the left, obviously the most sensible and
correct side on which to drive, whereas not insignificant parts of the world
drive on the right. But I don't mind driving on the wrong side to go with
the flow, that is, if I can't go in the lane I really prefer which is
straight down the middle!

Regards,
Peter T

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
To be fair I'm not sure he ever mentioned GroupBox (I did) but he did say
"groupname" in his OP which is what I'm basing the rest of my guess on!

Ah, you are right. I see the problem now... I just noticed that the OP's
original message is not showing in my newsreader. Your answer to his
original posting is what I see as the top message in this thread; so, when
I responded to his 2nd message (which looks like his first message to me),
I went to what I thought was his first message (which was actually your
answer to his first message), but didn't scroll down to see the OP's
original message in the quoted section of your response.... confused
yet<g.... and looked around quickly (without paying attention to the
names of the posters) and it is there I picked up the mention of the
GroupBoxes.

Rick