RagDyer

All you have to do is format the borders to"outline" the cells with any type
of line.

*DON'T* use any diagonals!

Simply create a rectangular perimeter around each cell, and the 45 degree
orientation will take care of the rest.
--
HTH,

RD

"Excel-lover" wrote in message
Thank you, David, but our problem involves only the titles, which is in

Row
1. We angled the titles, then went to FormatCellsBorders and clicked on
the Left Vertical border and the diagonal (left to right) border to match

the
angled titles. They look nice on the screen but when we try to print it,
only the titles show; the diagonal borders won't print. That is our

problem.

"Excel-lover" wrote:

We prepared a spreadsheet and we decided to use diagonal borders on the
angled titles. Although we can see them on Print Preview, the borders

won't
print. Please help!