Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Macro Fault on Custom Ribbon

Hi Karen

Look the sub like this in the VBA module

'Callback for customButton1 onAction
Sub Macro1(control as IRibbonControl)

End Sub

More info here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Karen" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm trying to create my first custom ribbon, using example code. I saved a
workbook as testingtoolbar.xlsm as well as testingtoolbar.xlam.

The ribbons are visible as well as the solitary test button but when the
button is activated I get the following error message:

"Cannot run the macro 'myButton_ClickHandler'. The macro may not be
available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled."

The folder is a trusted location, it is the local user XLStart folder.
I have enabled all macros

Any suggestions as to how to enable macros for a custom ribbon are welcome
:)

Karen