Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MikeH2 MikeH2 is offline

Default Connecting to Access

I am trying these commands:
Dim cn As ADODB.Connection, rs As ADODB.Recordset
Set cn = New ADODB.Connection
cn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; " & "Data Source=" &
DataS
Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset
rs.Open "Transfers", cn, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic,
adCmdTable
Sometimes It works and in another module on another spreadsheet, I get a
compile error: User-Defined Type not Defined and it highlights the cn As
ADODB.Connection on the first line. Why do I get two different situations.
I think my code is pretty much the same otherwise. I did the one that works
several months ago and the new code just today and I can't find any
difference! Ideas?