Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
My Data Series contains blanks as the result of formula calculations. The
location and number of blanks can change with each recalculation as input
criteria change. I can make my Chart ignore an "Empty" cell easy enough but
my cells still contain the formula which created the blank ("") cell and
therefore, not truely empty. I want to plot the series, about 7000 values,
without the blanks showing up as zeros and ruining my trendline fit.
Removing those rows is not an option as I have to retain the x-axis value as
place holder on the chart.

Thanks for your help; nothing is as simple as it seems when you start

Dan

Replace the "" with NA(). I don't know the effect on the trendline and
if any whether it will be acceptable to you. It's something you will
have to check on and decide for yourself.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions