Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SeanC UK[_2_] SeanC UK[_2_] is offline

Default PC and Mac

Hi Francis,

I can't say for certain, but VBA support for Mac (Office 2008 onward) is not
looking good. I would read the following and maybe search around a bit more
before committing to the 2008 Office version.

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...a-support.aspx

I'm afraid I don't know of any differences in the PC and Mac versions, but I
expect you'll either get a reply here or you can post to the blog above and
see what replies you receive.

Hope this helps,

Sean.
--
(please remember to click yes if replies you receive are helpful to you)

"Francis Hookham" wrote:

After several years away from Mac working with Office 2000 and 2002 on PCs I
am about to work also with a Mac and Office 2008 Home and Student Edition. I
say 'work' which, being retired, is all voluntary so I cannot spend more on
a grander version.

1 I use many macros and am anxious to be assured that the Home version is
not limited in that respect. Can you comment?

2 My recollection of the difference between PC and Mac versions some
years ago, was only in the area of window handling. Any comment?

Thank you.

Francis Hookham