Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default DsoFramer and Excel

I had never heard of the DsoFramer before your post.
Doing a search I found this... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311765
"Visual C++ ActiveX Control for hosting Office documents in Visual Basic or HTML"
It outlines problems/limitations when using the DsoFramer. Maybe it will help.
Note that an Excel VBA newsgroup is probably not your best information source
for a Visual C++ control.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"zoe" wrote in message
hello everyone,
i am actually using DsoFramer to program with Excel, i have a problem in
configuring the attributes, something like hiding the toolbar or desactive
the alert and so on.
i can open the excel file correctly, but it seems that i can only read but
not modify. i really get confused. well, my program as follow :
axFramer.open("file.xls",false,"excel.sheet",nothi ng,nothing)
axFramer.Titlebar = false // can't work
dim wb as Excel.workbook
wb=CType(axFramer.activedocument, Excel.workbook)
wb.Application.DisplayAlert = false // can't work, and said that access refuse
hoping some one can help me, greatest thanks from my part.